New York Institute of Finance (NYIF), along with the Connecticut, USA based Manhattanville College, are offering a groundbreaking international degree pathway – The NYIF Cohorts - for Asian students. Students enrolling in these NYIF Cohorts will have a US degree plus (+) learning experience carefully developed for successful jobs and professional careers. NYIF Cohort students will (i) study and receive the Manhattanville College’s selected degree (ii) study and receive NYIF’s most popular professional certificates as specialisations, delivered by Wall Street experts and senior business leaders) (iii) receive career coaching and guidance and internship opportunities. This carefully designed global NYIF Cohort program combines rigor of academic theory with practical applications and globalization trends; overall focusing on high-quality learning content and world-class practical learning experience.
In the region, NYIF will offer these degree programs in close collaborations with the various Asian universities.
The renowned, 100-year-old institution of Wall Street - the New York Institute of Finance (NYIF) will provide high-quality supplementary learning to these NYIF Cohorts. In addition to the studies at Manhattanville College, NYIF will provide the Cohort students a forward-looking, practical and global perspective for doing business, finance and strategic analysis. Under NYIF, the cohort will take courses from leading wall street experts and business leaders, have study tours and in-depth exchanges with overseas financial institutions, and receive regular career development and soft-skills coaching, etc.
By registering through NYIF, NYIF can offer at least 5-10% of scholarships to 50% of students. Meanwhile, if students register for NYIF professional certificates, NYIF will focus on training and provide internship opportunities.
Finance, Bachelor of Arts (BA)/Bachelor of Science (BS) 60 credits for B.S.
Business Management, BA/BS 90 credits for B.A.
Master's degree 36 credits
MS in Finance
MS in Business Leadership
MS in Human Resource Management
MS in Sport Business and Entertainment Management
Educational Leadership,Master of Professional Studies (MPS)
Doctoral degree 59 credits
Ed.D. in Educational Leadership
The application requirements
Undergraduate (Bachelor’s) Programs *
- Official transcript of grades (all documents written in languages other than English must be accompanied by certified English translations)
- Two academic letters of recommendation
- Personal essay
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, IB、SAT、ACT、AP)
Graduate (Master ’s and Doctorate) Programs *
- The equivalent bachelors and/or graduate degrees from a foreign institution. Official transcripts should be submitted directly from the institution of higher education where the applicant completed the undergraduate degree. All documents written in languages other than English must be accompanied by certified English translation. In cases where the official transcript cannot be submitted by the foreign institution, a WES evaluation will be required.
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.00 (on a 4.00 scale).
- Applicants from countries where English is not the official language, and who have not earned at least a bachelor’s degree in the U.S., must also demonstrate proficiency in the English language. (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo)
- The TOEFL/IELTS requirement may be waived if the applicant has successfully met another requirement of proof of English proficiency as outlined in the Manhattanville academic catalog.
- Criteria specific to the degree program set by the academic department
- Admission essay (for Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership)
Form in class
Full-time student in US.
TOEFL/IELTS/Duolingo and other ways to demonstrate English language proficiency, or take Manhattanville College/NYIF English intensive program if no language test is presented.
NYIF professional certification (Investment Banking, Asset Management, Investment Management, Mergers and Acquisitions, etc.), jointly with Southeast Asian and American industry associations
About: Manhattanville College
In March of 1917, 76 years after its founding as an academy, Manhattanville was chartered as a college by the New York State Board of Regents, empowering it to grant both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Today Manhattanville offers Bachelor of Arts, Fine Arts, Music and Bachelor of Science degrees, and a Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing. Popular programs include: Business Management, Education, Sport studies, Psychology, Nursing. Additionally, the College's School of Education offers 65 plus programs in teacher education. Students may also obtain provisional New York State Teaching Certification at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- CAMPUS: 100 acres
- ENROLLMENT: 1,541 Total Undergraduate Enrollment, 994 Total Graduate Enrollment
- FACULTY: 117 Full-time Faculty
Manhattanville's School of Business continuously evolving, industry-driven curriculum features Master of Science in Business Leadership, Finance, Human Resource Management and Organizational Effectiveness, International Management, Marketing Communications Management, and Sport Business Management.
Manhattanville College ranks among the U.S.’s top Colleges and Universities in each of the following areas:
- #1 in Top Performers in Social Mobility for private, nonprofit colleges by U.S. News & World Report - Regional Universities North (2022)
- The #20 most diverse college in New York by Niche
- A Hispanic-Serving Institution by the U.S. Department of Education
Click here to Apply the Manhattanville Collgee & NYIF Joint Program
Manhattanville accepts students on a rolling basis, however, the enrollment deadline is:
- Fall Applicants (August Intake): May 1
- Spring Applicants (January Intake): December 1